Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dare - Day 3 cheap shot

The official beginning of day 3 of the dare between me and Michelle and I already contemplated surprising her at work today for lunch. That would be a really bad idea, considering she would have to take an early lunch, and I would've lost the bet! So that isn't happening anytime soon lulz. My arms and chest are beginning to have some slight aches from yesterday's workout, and it's honestly making me really lazy. Right now I just feel like falling asleep somewhere in the library and not waking up until class starts later. Crap...I just remembered I have a test in that class. To study or not to study...

Random thoughts: Why would Michelle want to impose such a scenario upon our relationship? I mean, it's not exactly at it's best right now...but I guess the time apart is supposed to have some kind of effect on our individuality, though it really hasn't sparked any new things for me except for the fact that I've been able to get a bit more studying done over the past couple of nights. Also, this dare isn't really all that fun or competitive unless I can talk smack about it to her, which is honestly one of the best aspects of our relationship.

I was also able to get something for her that she will love (I hope you're reading this, sweetie), something that she will not be able to find out about until Friday unless she calls, emails or texts me. Cheap shot, I know...but let's see if she can hold out. Now, I won't know if she reads this until I see her on Friday, but it's worth a shot. Who ever said we were supposed to play nicely? As Michelle says, "Don't play with the big dogs unless you can bark." ... and bark, I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment