Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dare pt.3 - Day 1

So, after challenging me again on Tuesday night to the same dare, Michelle ended up calling me again last night...and after admitting defeat she issued another challenge! Actually, the same challenge! This girl just won't give up, at least, not entirely. It would always be like this:

Michelle: "Hi! I know I'm calling, but I miss you soo much!"
Jordan: "HEY! You called! I win! Yay!"
M: "You don't miss me?"
J: "I do miss you, but I still win!"
M: "You know what? The dare is still ON!"
J: "Fine, talk to you on Friday!"
*hangs up after the usual goodbye routine*
(I love that routine =D)

I have a feeling that a call may be heading my way tonight, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened either. After all, I'm not the needy one anymore, huh sweetie? lol =P



In the library doing some DCN455 work and, honestly...there's so much to know. Just got through CSMA/CD and MAC protocols last week, going through the OSI Network layer in detail this week...eugh, so much to do. I'll need to get a crap load of studying done tonight if I'm going to be seeing Michelle tomorrow. Yayy...late night studying...

(note to self: sarcasm is hard to portray through text.)

No comments:

Post a Comment