Sunday, September 13, 2009

sidelined. fml.

First week of school went as well as I expected it to ... except for the fact that my doctor says I may have a torn ligament in my knee. FML seriously. Being an athletic guy (somewhat), I feel helpless most of the time since that dreadful Wednesday when I first got the news, but I've been able to live with it. In fact, I looked at it as a way to start working out my arms and core (abdominals, obliques, etc).

Aside from school and exercise, this was my first post on blogger (yay)! This essentially will be a blog for school purposes, like trying to get programs working or something of the like, rarely will I actually post about life unless I find I really need to write my feelings out (reminds me of my livejournal days, sigh...). Anyway, I hope y'all have a wonderful day.

TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment